Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rainy day schedule

 So the sun has been missing in action lately. I love the cloudy weather, but the rain is starting to annoy me. Especially since we walk or tram it everywhere. But the air is so fresh and clean I need to stop complaining. 
So this is the rainy day schedule. 



My favorite buildings are the ones with the vines. 











Abba feeling ill 








I brushed my hair for the first time since 8th grade. I had to get rid of the six dreads forming. 





On the way to school, we found a really cool bookstore filled with art and fashion books. 
Most of my friends back home know how obsessed I am with these kinds of coffee table books.
I had to stop myself from buying them all. 



...and then I found another space invader. 

I do not why I thought it was a good idea not to bring my rain boots. 
I scored on these 66% off boots! I love the laces, it reminds me of the Chloé rain boots.
Only 20 euro!

GOING TO MADRID ON THURSDAY!!


Steamy art work for the sauce

3 comments: